Two weeks until I head north and hopfully catch the Clipper fleet arriving into Qingdao! I can quite honestly say, that I am very excited! Two years ago, I was in Qingdao, getting ready to joing CV27 (Then named Team Garmin) to take part in Leg 6 to San Francisco. In two years time, I will be onboard one of this fine fleet arriving in Qingdao, and be just over halfway through the circumnavigation! How exciting is that!!
I have already got a page setup to post about my trip to Qingdao (Click Here) and you can check out some pictures, and my write up!
Don't Forget to also check out; (Click links below)
Clipper Round the World Yacht Race
Jubilee Sailing Trust
My Fundraising Page
My Facebook Page (and if you're new, don't forget to "like" it! for news and updates!)
- In The News!
- Fundraising Events
- Level One Training [October 2015]
- Level Two Training [April 2016]
- Level Three [October 2016]
- Level Four [July 2017]
- RSHYR 2016
- Clipper Round the World Yacht Race
- Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST)
- 15/16 Race in Qingdao
- 15/16 Race Finish LONDON
- Crew Allocation [20th May 2017]
- Team Building - Qingdao [June 2017]
- Kit Reviews
- Buoys & Buoyage
- Day Shapes & Lights
- Eye Patch Fundraiser - Crew Supporters
- Thank You!!