[And now the song is in your head!]
It is literally the final countdown!
Fundraising Event No. 1 (Coffee Free for one month) is nearly at an end! Only 4 days to go and I will be able to enjoy the warm, yummy taste of a decent coffee!
Thank You for the donations!
In other news, this week, I will also be in Qingdao for the Clipper Fleets Arrival, allthough, at present, the fleet will be there before I get there!
AND then.... It will be 2 weeks before I head to Sydney, Australia to complete Level 2 Training and a Sea Survival Course!
It's all go!
- In The News!
- Fundraising Events
- Level One Training [October 2015]
- Level Two Training [April 2016]
- Level Three [October 2016]
- Level Four [July 2017]
- RSHYR 2016
- Clipper Round the World Yacht Race
- Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST)
- 15/16 Race in Qingdao
- 15/16 Race Finish LONDON
- Crew Allocation [20th May 2017]
- Team Building - Qingdao [June 2017]
- Kit Reviews
- Buoys & Buoyage
- Day Shapes & Lights
- Eye Patch Fundraiser - Crew Supporters
- Thank You!!