Good Morning All!
So, it is the final week at work for me before I head back "down-under" to Australia to complete my Level 2 training.
I am all packed (nearly), and ready to go!
I have since update the 15/16 Race in Qingdao page, please take a look. I will also be posting updates about my Level 2 training while in Australia when time allows! It will be a busy time! Not only will I be doing sail training, we also will be completing our Sea Survival Course! Busy times indeed!
More updates to follow!
And as always, thanks for following the blog! Don't forget to check out Twitter & Facebook!
- In The News!
- Fundraising Events
- Level One Training [October 2015]
- Level Two Training [April 2016]
- Level Three [October 2016]
- RSHYR 2016
- Clipper Round the World Yacht Race
- Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST)
- 15/16 Race in Qingdao
- 15/16 Race Finish LONDON
- Crew Allocation [20th May 2017]
- Kit Reviews
- Buoys & Buoyage
- Day Shapes & Lights
- Eye Patch Fundraiser - Crew Supporters
- Thank You!!