It's been a while since I have managed to get online and get an update to you all.
Leg 1 was AWESOME.
I will be updating the blog today about my race.
As you may have also seen, sadly, I have had to step off the boat and return to the UK due to a family bereavement. I hope to return to the boat for Leg 4 or even 5. However, my family situation currently determines my return date.
I will keep followers up to date on the boats progress and link you in as required!
Thanks for all of your support
- In The News!
- Fundraising Events
- Level One Training [October 2015]
- Level Two Training [April 2016]
- Level Three [October 2016]
- Level Four [July 2017]
- RSHYR 2016
- Clipper Round the World Yacht Race
- Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST)
- 15/16 Race in Qingdao
- 15/16 Race Finish LONDON
- Crew Allocation [20th May 2017]
- Team Building - Qingdao [June 2017]
- Kit Reviews
- Buoys & Buoyage
- Day Shapes & Lights
- Eye Patch Fundraiser - Crew Supporters
- Thank You!!