It's DECEMBER! (So... pinch, punch etc etc!)
It also means that it is only 13 DAYS before I head out from Shanghai to Sydney, Australia, to complete sea/shore training and compete in the Royal Sydney Hobart Yacht Race 2016!
Excited is an understatement!
Keep an eye for updates to my page! They will be coming in thick and fast inbetween training weeks and race completion!
- In The News!
- Fundraising Events
- Level One Training [October 2015]
- Level Two Training [April 2016]
- Level Three [October 2016]
- Level Four [July 2017]
- RSHYR 2016
- Clipper Round the World Yacht Race
- Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST)
- 15/16 Race in Qingdao
- 15/16 Race Finish LONDON
- Crew Allocation [20th May 2017]
- Team Building - Qingdao [June 2017]
- Kit Reviews
- Buoys & Buoyage
- Day Shapes & Lights
- Eye Patch Fundraiser - Crew Supporters
- Thank You!!