Thursday 25 February 2016

Updates 25th February 2016

Update - Update - Update!

Fundraising;
Event 1 - Coffee Free - still going strong and well into week three now!
Event 2 - Resources - Yes! Sales have started to happen, but I am unable to withdraw the money from the account / upload to my fundraising until I reach £10! So, watch this space!





The Blog;
This week, we reached the big 300 hits! Thank You to all of my readers for getting us there so quickly! The blog has only been active 3 weeks!






What's New?
I have added a page all about the basic navigation that, as clipper crew, you should know. I have also linked in some useful websites / publications so you guys can do some more reading! Click here to see this page!




What to look forward to?
Training Updates (April 2016)
News of Fundraising Activities

No comments:

Post a Comment