Friday 26 February 2016

Two weeks to go!

Two weeks until I head north and hopfully catch the Clipper fleet arriving into Qingdao! I can quite honestly say, that I am very excited! Two years ago, I was in Qingdao, getting ready to joing CV27 (Then named Team Garmin) to take part in Leg 6 to San Francisco. In two years time, I will be onboard one of this fine fleet arriving in Qingdao, and be just over halfway through the circumnavigation! How exciting is that!!


I have already got a page setup to post about my trip to Qingdao (Click Here) and you can check out some pictures, and my write up!


Don't Forget to also check out; (Click links below)
Clipper Round the World Yacht Race
Jubilee Sailing Trust
My Fundraising Page
My Facebook Page (and if you're new, don't forget to "like" it! for news and updates!)



No comments:

Post a Comment