Sunday 24 July 2016

Eye Patch Fundraiser!

Eye Patch Fundraiser!

Hello Everyone!

I'm am back in the UK and after a successful visit to Clipper UK and JST this week, I am able to let you all know that I have another fundraising activity underway! I was gifted a box of Eye Patches from JST, and I would love to sell them to you lovely followers to help me raise funds for this incredible charity! 

Eye Patch Designs 

Eye Patch Design 1

Eye Patch Design 2

Eye Patch Design 3

How do I purchase an Eye Patch (or two...)? 

IT'S REALLY EASY! 

*** Each Patch is £1***
*** Postage is 50p Per Patch***

1) Chose which design patch(es) you would like.
2) Go to my Just Giving Page - make a donation that equates the amount of your order (don't forget to add gift aid!, and write a comment including "Eye Patch Fundraiser")
3) Send me a message via my OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE or use CONTACT ME (on the left hand side of the homepage) on this blog to send me; Design Number, Amount of Patches, Name and Address, and e-mail address) Once I have posted your eye patch, I will send you an e-mail confirming dispatch. 
4) Once you receive your patch(es), don't forget to send me a picture (pirate attire optional) to my OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE so you can become a crew supporter! Your pictures will also be added to my blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment